Indian Trend Report

Before I do the Fall 2014 trend report, I figured I should a Lehnga report. I am loving all the pastels with Gota work, for a simple look. It is prefect for the smaller functions or for bridesmaids! Light and airy, these lehngas would be dream to wear. Even though wedding season is pretty much over in Canada, it is just about to begin in India, so naturally this is when the trends begin for the next year!

First, lets begin with the gorgeous tulle dresses with metallic details. I am in love the soft peachy/blush hues. As I mentioned it would be great for a smaller function..or a big one because they are so light and lovely.


And then we have colours! No Indian function is complete without tonnes of colour, so naturally bright orange and pinks are a must! But I am loving the neutral options with creams and blacks. I the zebra print saree is to die for! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...